Discover how independent living in Westchester County, NY, can open a new, more liberating chapter in your life. Your spacious one- or two-bedroom apartment home or two-bedroom villa will be maintenance-free. Housekeeping, laundry, other daily chores — we do them all for you, giving you leisure time for what inspires you the most.
Every residence features lavish finishes and thoughtful design such as nine-foot ceilings as a standard, expansive balconies or patios and large-energy efficient windows. Nuance details will also add to effortless living; your own reserved parking space in a heated, underground lot; noise-reducing construction between yours and your neighbor’s residence. Additionally, your neighborhood will offer easy access to community amenities, as well as a centrally situated 11-acre park with walking trails and a gazebo.
Services & Amenities
- The Neuberger Museum of Art
- The Performing Arts Center
- Art galleries
- Performance spaces
- Purchase College library
- Lecture series
- Access to student and faculty performances
- Division III athletics
- Audit classes with students – as space is available
- Faculty-led travel programs
- Volunteer mentoring and teaching opportunities
- Being involved in a vibrant college campus
- Meet with fellow residents, students and faculty to exchange ideas
- Engage in learning and volunteer mentoring opportunities
- Meeting rooms and classrooms
- Exhibition space, studio and performance spaces available
- Includes a café, and computer/technology lab
- Merillat® Classic wood kitchen and bath cabinetry
- High-end appliances
- Quartz or granite countertops in kitchens and baths
- Luxury kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Spacious, open floor plans
- Nine-foot ceilings standard in apartment homes and villas, with twelve-foot ceilings in villa great rooms
- Gas fireplaces
- Floor covering choices include solid wood, LVT, ceramic tile and carpet
- Full-size stackable or side-by-side washer and dryer
- Spacious walk-in-closets with adjustable wood shelving
- Luxurious master bath with double vanity and walk-in showers with seating
- Individual, lockable storage areas on each residence floor
- Steel and concrete construction for apartment homes
- State-of-the-art noise attenuation construction both horizontally and vertically between residences
- Reserved underground heated parking in the apartment home buildings, with electric car charging stations and bike racks
- Attached two-car garages in all villas
- Optional basements available for villas
- Concierge service
- Scheduled transportation to Metro-North Railroad in White Plains, shopping, medical facilities, cultural and social events
- Flexible dining options with multiple venues within Broadview
- Beautifully designed guest suites available for rent for visiting family and friends
- Utilities, including high speed Wi-Fi throughout residences, clubhouse and The Learning Commons plus basic cable and phone jacks (phone service is at the discretion of the resident and paid by the resident)
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Maintenance and upkeep of all common areas and residences inside and out, including provided appliances
- Convenient individual storage area for each residence
- Reserved underground parking & bicycle racks
- Therapeutic spa & luxurious salon
- Broadview’s own state-of-the-art theater
- Walk-in Medical Clinic with expanding hours as the community fills
- 24-hour attended lobby with CCTV security monitoring system
- Electronic access to buildings and residences
- Emergency call system throughout residences and grounds
- Exclusively for residents of Broadview
- Includes a dedicated indoor heated pool
- State-of-the-art aerobic & strength training rooms
- Nutritional counseling and full-time fitness counselor
- Intellectual and well-being activities
- Coordinates medical appointments, hospital stays, and home health services on your behalf
- Helps with the transition to in-home care or higher levels of care on-site for assisted living, memory care or nearby skilled nursing care should it be needed
- Scenic walking paths
- Outdoor cafe and dining areas
- Outdoor grill and BBQ area with dining in umbrella-covered courtyard
- Outdoor dining on second floor clubhouse balconies
- Outdoor exercise terrace
- Sundeck off the indoor pool
- Zen garden, community gardens and resident gardening areas
- Outdoor performance and exhibition spaces
- Fenced dog run
New friends. New perspectives. Common ground.
Your immediate neighbors will be a cadre of active, sophisticated older adults, enthusiastic about Broadview’s exceptional independent living community and the Westchester County locale. Hailing from all backgrounds and a wealth of life experiences, Purchase College faculty and students complete this energizing environment.
As your days unfold, you’ll meet people who share your zest for life and desire to follow their passions — people who’ll inspire you and be inspired by you.
You’ll find contemporary floor plans and residence styles, including single-family and villas, and spacious senior apartment homes.
Twenty percent of the apartments at Broadview have been designated as available to those who qualify financially within specific income requirements. Information about these financial requirements are available upon request.
Is Broadview—Senior Living at Purchase College a good fit for you? Take this two-minute assessment, provided by my LifeSite, to learn which of the community’s residential options may be the best financial fit for you.
When you need them, a walk-in medical clinic and the services of a Health Care Navigator are available, preserving your active, independent lifestyle. For residents who may need specialized care, we’ll offer highly individualized enhanced assisted living and memory care on campus.
Broadview–Senior Living at Purchase College has two types of fees – an entrance fee and a monthly fee. The entrance fee is paid one time upon admission to the community. The entrance fee range for Broadview–Senior Living at Purchase College is $250,000 to $1,995,000. Most often persons moving to an entrance fee community use the proceeds from the sale of their home to pay the one-time entrance fee.
When a resident or residents leave the community and the residence is resold or no longer than 24 months after vacating the community, 90% of the entrance fee will be refunded For example, if you select a one-bedroom residence with an entrance fee of $575,000, you or your estate will receive 90%, or $517,500 when the resident or residents leave the community, no matter how long you resided there.
The monthly fee covers many of the operational and financial costs of the community. The monthly fee for Broadview–Senior Living at Purchase College covers the costs of the residence, a flexible meal plan, all utilities, basic cable TV, Wi-Fi, housekeeping, transportation, activities, maintenance inside the apartment and out, property taxes, and access to on-site assisted living care and memory care suites, if needed, on a fee-for-service basis.
If you outlive your finances through no fault of your own, you won’t have to move. Once you’re a Broadview resident, you’ll have a home for life.