As with everything at Broadview, dining gives you choices — all of them superb. When you’re feeling the college vibe, relax over snacks or light bites in the pub, or catch up with friends over cocktails in the lounge. For special occasions or purely because you’re in the mood, fine dining will tick all the boxes: crisp linens, sparkling silverware, and the chime of glasses during a spirited toast.
Behind the scenes, innovative chefs and their culinary teams will elevate even the simplest sandwich with expertly prepared, locally sourced fresh ingredients. They’ll happily accommodate special diets, including gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan preferences. Professional nutrition counseling will be available from a resident dietician who specializes in nutrition for older adults.
Feed your curiosity.
Open your laptop and soak up the atmosphere. Abuzz with creativity and energy, the cafe at The Learning Commons will be the hub of the community, an informal setting where you can meet and mingle with neighbors, students, and faculty.
Drop by for a light meal, linger over a tasty dessert, or make plans for happy hour before the curtain rises in the theater.
Dine when and where you like.
Dining at Broadview can be as casual or as formal as you wish with Preferred Choice plans, including:
- An array of dining venues, including themed, chef’s dining and private dining
- Pub and cocktail lounge
- Coffee shop with freshly made and grab-and-go food items
- Demonstration and teaching kitchen
- Outdoor grill and BBQ area with dining in umbrella-covered courtyard
- Outdoor dining on second-floor clubhouse balconies
- Convenience store
- Carryout and delivery
- Private dining room for celebrations with friends, family, your organizations and clubs